<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2601170391096804019?origin\x3dhttps://eternal-faiths.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Weekends
Sunday, October 4, 2009 12:00 PM

Woke up quiet early in the morning. WCG 2009 held @ cyber time this year =] i went there quiet early and there are many ppl . I celebrate mid autumn at fga cyc and this year is the best ever!










profile
♥
BIG HEAD-
How old do i look like? I'm acting bit weird sometimes; but im good listener
I can drive but i dont own a car ;D
I want to travel around the world
Stay happy all the time(;




Break the silence!





affiliates
ღAngeline
ღAshvin
ღBenjamin
ღCarrine
ღCrystal
ღCheng Mun
ღDenise
ღJing Yi
ღKathleen
ღKazuko
ღKhalis
ღKuiSeong
ღLiXuan
ღMixue
ღMilky Butter
ღRachel
ღShangHwah
ღSpellman
ღSoonYuen
ღVincent
ღXiao Jinn
ღVincent
ღYen Yen
ღYweng Yian




archives
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010



Let it plays-


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com