<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2601170391096804019?origin\x3dhttps://eternal-faiths.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
AH1N1 KICKed ASS -.-
Monday, August 10, 2009 10:48 PM

Our class is acting like an ass lately (: I'm not going to be like others, talk bout what precautions we should take, i guess every1 know 1 right? Bahh, when it is spreading in our country no 1 care bout it, and now because of kell get infected all start to wear their nice look mask . Kiss my ass plox. Tell you, masks dont work ! U learn ur bio, virus is the smallest microorganism, it can get through your nice look mask( the tissue look covering your face) I guess you know what to do if u got the symptoms of it, you guys are smart so i gonna save my energy on making my bahh long.

Khalis, you will be okae (:!
Don't feeel offended, my friends.
Another day to live on. Time to sleep.






profile
♥
BIG HEAD-
How old do i look like? I'm acting bit weird sometimes; but im good listener
I can drive but i dont own a car ;D
I want to travel around the world
Stay happy all the time(;




Break the silence!





affiliates
ღAngeline
ღAshvin
ღBenjamin
ღCarrine
ღCrystal
ღCheng Mun
ღDenise
ღJing Yi
ღKathleen
ღKazuko
ღKhalis
ღKuiSeong
ღLiXuan
ღMixue
ღMilky Butter
ღRachel
ღShangHwah
ღSpellman
ღSoonYuen
ღVincent
ღXiao Jinn
ღVincent
ღYen Yen
ღYweng Yian




archives
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010



Let it plays-


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com