<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2601170391096804019?origin\x3dhttps://eternal-faiths.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
End of sports day
Saturday, April 4, 2009 6:48 PM

Finally it comes to the end of sports day (: Time flies and now it is april . Sports day was awesome and grats to chengmun. This year champion is yellow house and grats to them~ I dun have much to blog about. Just feeling kinda moody lately

Miss HER






profile
♥
BIG HEAD-
How old do i look like? I'm acting bit weird sometimes; but im good listener
I can drive but i dont own a car ;D
I want to travel around the world
Stay happy all the time(;




Break the silence!





affiliates
ღAngeline
ღAshvin
ღBenjamin
ღCarrine
ღCrystal
ღCheng Mun
ღDenise
ღJing Yi
ღKathleen
ღKazuko
ღKhalis
ღKuiSeong
ღLiXuan
ღMixue
ღMilky Butter
ღRachel
ღShangHwah
ღSpellman
ღSoonYuen
ღVincent
ღXiao Jinn
ღVincent
ღYen Yen
ღYweng Yian




archives
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010



Let it plays-


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com