<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/2601170391096804019?origin\x3dhttps://eternal-faiths.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Same}different
Wednesday, January 7, 2009 8:52 PM

Today is the 3rd dayy of school day , I still cant get use to the life without her, i can tell, i will never get to forget her ♥.
I hate my self that i never learn to treasure the moment while im having. Everything is going on repeat. Nothing much changed since last year. I believe you can do it, xue, all the best for the year. I Am really sorry i wanna tell, but i noe everything is too late, If u r reading this, i hope u stay happy and keep a smile on ur face all the time, Take care all the time. Jiayou!

ღNever give up ღHold my promises ღCheer up ღDo your best in everything ღWishes for her ღTreasure what im havingg ღNvr repeat my same mistake again






profile
♥
BIG HEAD-
How old do i look like? I'm acting bit weird sometimes; but im good listener
I can drive but i dont own a car ;D
I want to travel around the world
Stay happy all the time(;




Break the silence!





affiliates
ღAngeline
ღAshvin
ღBenjamin
ღCarrine
ღCrystal
ღCheng Mun
ღDenise
ღJing Yi
ღKathleen
ღKazuko
ღKhalis
ღKuiSeong
ღLiXuan
ღMixue
ღMilky Butter
ღRachel
ღShangHwah
ღSpellman
ღSoonYuen
ღVincent
ღXiao Jinn
ღVincent
ღYen Yen
ღYweng Yian




archives
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010



Let it plays-


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com