<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2601170391096804019?origin\x3dhttps://eternal-faiths.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
20 days}
Friday, January 23, 2009 9:22 PM

20 days of life,and soonnn it will be chinese new years. Things happend, Things changed. Last year's today , Next year's todayy. Everything will be totally different. Class teacher of 5sc1 , she is leaving us :/, Nth much for Puan Khoo, Just wishing her to stay happy and healthy all da time *whatever will be, will be. Everything is fatedd. Learn to treasure every moment In ur life Who noes what will happen on the day after tomorrow?

Will be going to Cameron for vacation on next wedd. I Miss those moments. Perhaps everything is too late. 我以为空气可以将我的思念传出去,可是没有. Meeting my parents's friends and my friends there . I hope everything will be nice.

I hate myself, but ♥-ing you is a truth that cannot be change. A smile of u make my dayy.

Miss Her

Hearts






profile
♥
BIG HEAD-
How old do i look like? I'm acting bit weird sometimes; but im good listener
I can drive but i dont own a car ;D
I want to travel around the world
Stay happy all the time(;




Break the silence!





affiliates
ღAngeline
ღAshvin
ღBenjamin
ღCarrine
ღCrystal
ღCheng Mun
ღDenise
ღJing Yi
ღKathleen
ღKazuko
ღKhalis
ღKuiSeong
ღLiXuan
ღMixue
ღMilky Butter
ღRachel
ღShangHwah
ღSpellman
ღSoonYuen
ღVincent
ღXiao Jinn
ღVincent
ღYen Yen
ღYweng Yian




archives
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010



Let it plays-


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com